Sunday, November 18, 2018

Appreciation
This is my perception
And awareness of what I see, 
This field of light I breathe in 
Is a gift of such great mystery.
Part of the one awakening
And the silence that hides within,
These particles of creation
A never-ending love with no beginning or end.
My prayers are wishes sent to God
And released to a will greater than mine, 
And God’s prayer is alive in me,
So I try to live a better life.

Miracles sometimes happen,
These pearls of energy 
poured forth from the soul, 
That mirror the universe and our perception
Help to guide us ever on.

And I consume more than I can use,
So I give it all away
And ask for more still to come
To lead me to the soul’s uncharted place.

And these precious moments of life 
That feed the deeper grace,
I offer up as my sacrament
To God's divine embrace.

I thank the Holy Father and Mother
And I reach out to the Christ each day
To be the pilgrim on the path
Of enlightenment’s unique undefined way.

Feel the grace of gratitude
And focus on the good in your life.
Be so thankful for your loved ones
Who are there through the darkest nights.

Take some time to say thank you
To God and those in your life
And show your appreciation
With the grace of gratitude’s blessed light.