Saturday, March 1, 2014

if I don't come back


Gentle rain falls like
Tears for the ones who have moved on
And this message came to my soul
And asked me to pass it along

If I don’t come back from this trip I take
It is not because I don’t love you
In this brief time we have here in life
This love we shared was oh so true

If I don’t come back just know
It was my time to move along
To the beauty of the Green pastures
And the greater love here in my new home

If I don’t come back
Please know that we will meet again
And we will be together
And such happiness we will still share
In a place that is so beautiful that is waiting for you here
And please know that I love you
And that love will never die
And a flower grows from this gentle rain
and it’s blossoms  bring the grace
 that will  touch your heart

For I love with a love that last forever my dear
And that love is there in our souls
Let it help and guide you
 And til we meet again just know

I am in a Place of Peace,
And I am happy here
And this is not a dream
But a greater awakening that appears

And the rain falls as teardrops do
and gently wash the pain free
And there will be a Garden in heaven
 where the flowers bloom
And I am there when you need me
And know my love is always watching over you
Even though sometimes you may not see
For this love is forever
Let it bring you comfort and peace