Thursday, August 4, 2016

In your Hands

in your hands Lord
I place my worries
in your hands I place my life
as a disciple who's not worthy
as a student on the path of light 

let me lay down all my burdens
and lay aside my inner debates
for I seek your souls asylum
I reach for your heart  as my resting place

for you are the one
 who will guide me
you are my saving grace
you are the teacher who provides me
with the power of loves true embrace

sacred teacher let me be worthy
of the blessings you provide
you are the way, the truth and the light
that is there in life to guide

so I take the staff you offer
so I find the power you provide
to continue ever onwards
and to be renewed, restored and revived

thank Holy father, and Mother 
and i offer gratitude to you each day
lead protect and guide me 
with Christ'ss light to guide meevery day