Friday, March 17, 2017

Gods divine Embrace

so this is my perception 

an awareness of what I see

this field of light I breathe in

a gift of such great mystery 


part of the one awakening 

and the silence that hides within

these particles of creation

a never ending love with no beginning or end


my prayers are wishes sent to God

and released to a will greater than mine 

and Gods prayer is in me alive 

So I to try to live a better life 


and these miracles sometimes happen 

these pearls of mana poured forth from the soul

that mirror the universe and our conception 

help to guide us ever on


and I consume more than I can use

so I give it all away

and ask for more still to come

to lead me to the souls uncharted place


and these precious moments of life

that feed the deeper grace

I offer up as my sacrament 

to God's divine embrace 


I thank the Father and the Mother 

I reach out to the Christ each day

to be the pilgrim on the path

if enlightenments strange undefined way