Saturday, November 18, 2017

Thank you God 

even when I’m lost

I know that it will be alright 

this grace of faith holds my hand 

and leads me to the light


and there is a prayer 

a sort of magic mantra 

that always comes to me

it whispers out each day

And says thank you God

for your blessings

thank you for showing the way


when I seek understanding 

praying for the answer to Why

some echo through my minds canyon

rings out with silent laughter and a smile  


it says thank you God

for your blessings 

Thank you God 

for this my life

for we are your cosmic canvas

an abstract impression 

of shadows and light

living out our dramas

just a spot in this infinite Gallaxy

breathing in tune with Gods

one mystic verse of the universe  

given to use as our purpose to be 


Alive with the attitude of gratitude 

as we bow deeply to Gods great mysteries

we can overcome all tragedies 

and see the blessings that are revealed 

as we are healed of life’s tragic fantasy 


and God looks down from his balcony to see

and says thank you for the thanks your giving 

keep on keeping on the path of life

and remember to always give thanks

for the act of creation 

and the love that saves your life