Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Whispers

I hear the trees whisper your name

I feel my soul seek to claim

that hope that the essence of your love remains

as that daily prayer that gives me faith 

and though we so often fail

to see Gods mirror through mayas veil

we can be seen by the presence that shows

what only our true self can know


but I recognize that God  can see

the good in us eternally 

and when we slip and fall

there is some unseen hand 

that is there and understands it all


perhaps it’s the presence who hears our call

and though we don’t see it

is there through it all


with those whispers in the trees

that answers our hearts deepest pleas

to guide us one when we’re lost and in need

and to forgive us and set us free


so I reach my arms into the air

to try to feel your presence near 

anq d I read my daily prayers

and carry on as you would have me here