Monday, March 3, 2014

this gift of life


The sweetness of the constant Presence
Brings me to the love I am
In the center of the Lotus
A wild and crazy jewel lights the fire within

The grace of inspiration lifts me
Like a magnet drawn into the core
The cause of my very being calls
To guide me to what I came here for

There is a forgotten memory
So merciful within my soul
It sometimes whispers words to me
And lights the fire to guide me home

Sweet flame of this existence
The very lifeline that burns within
With the Gifts of God’s pure energy
From the source that reflects the light I am

These words hold some reflection
But words are not enough
The living breathing Spirit of existence
Allows us to learn from the tuff stuff

And that ever present Love waits
and the grace of the presence overcomes our fear
It meets us with the hearts embrace
With the promise given that brought us here