Wednesday, June 11, 2014

From the Heartbeat of Heaven

FROM THE HEARTBEAT OF HEAVEN

I hear the Heartbeat of Heaven
In tune with the Rhythm of the stars
It rings with a Celestial Echo
And triggers the memory of that home that is so far

From that place beyond Space
Where infinity remains
A destination that holds our spirit
which we will one day claim

How we dress it
How we call its name
Is just an enticement
To try to let some part of us remain

I hear the heartbeat of Heaven
That is there in my very core
And part of the whole of humanity
It is my heartbeat and yours

It removes all separation
It unites all of life
It draws us ever onward
From the one source of God’s light

Let me listen to that heartbeat
Let me feel the love in everything
Let me be the energy
That this gift of life it brings