Monday, April 6, 2015

You are Worthy


So many times 
you haven't even tried 
to believe it's possible 
to reach for the golden ring 
or make that dream come true
 so you keep it hidden deep inside

there's something holding you back 
from even beginning to believe 
that you are worthy
And you are good enough to receive
what you really need 

open up your eyes
open up your heart 
see the true value 
of who you really are 
And the role you must play
to do your part 

for you are worthy 
and you can make a difference you see
If it's possible to imagine 
you can create it
if you can just believe 

but if you don't believe in yourself
 and if you feel you're not worthy
then you'll never even try 
to make that dream come true

But you are a child of God's creation 
open up your eyes and see 
that you can co-create with God 
and fulfill your role and true destiny 

Be true to yourself and find
 The miracle alive inside of you
It's got the power that you need
And it's waiting there for you to use

you can wish upon a star 
and dream that dream
of who you are 
with unlimited possibilities 

open up your eyes to see 
you can really make it happen 
if you can just believe 
you are worthy to receive 

so many times you've been told 
you're not good enough 
then you begin to believe it so 
the devil is there hiding in the ego
To hold you down Til you say no

So find the strength to say 
I am worthy 
and I have the strength 
to believe in myself 
to do what I need to do 

no matter what others say 
I am confident and strong 
and with Gods help I know it's true 
I can achieve whatever I need to do
 I am worthy and I believe 
it's possible to fulfill my dreams