Saturday, September 16, 2017

That call 

I look up to the skies

colored by a rainbow from heaven on high

I see Clouds that look light angels faces 

With outlines of Gods precious grace


there's such exquisite beauty in this world

 I wonder why we can't absorb

Creations Glory to feed our souls

to bring into our lives to know


we get lost in all the illusions we're sold 

all the to dos to get done take a toll

we're brought done by the news that unfolds 

and lose the light of the soul


the ethereal so fine in design 

with the creative vein I can't define

gets lost in all the to dos 

of this material space and time does use 


yet there is always Spirits call

to find that love In the heart of it all 

to be living here in this material plane

and still aware there is a better way


so I look up to the sky

and still watch where the path lies

to get me to that heavenly place

and I'm amazed at Gods mysterious ways