Monday, April 2, 2018

Presence

how do you feel the presence 

can you visualize what the unseen Spirit is

can you seduce to be with you

with incense and a candle lit 

a poem of love to write

or by praying it into your life 

or is it blocked by these transparent 

questions that spin in the mind


can you hold the sacred chalice

high up to Heavens shore

 to find  the fountain that brings eternal light

can you be baptized in its holy waters 

and be restored to  eternal life


there is this magic of Spirit

that invisible presence of the Master here

and when you feel it with you

you know you are not alone 

when its blessings appear 


for it whispers in the wind

and it dances in the clouds 

it can’t be seen in mirrors

but in the beauty of natures shroud


I greet the presence and welcome

the mysteries of its familiarity 

not sure of how to embrace it

as I trace it into my reality 


is it the muse of all the muses

is it the prayer unheard

is it the last breath you breathe

 that can finally set you free 


all I know is the love it infuses

with that spark that lights eternity 

that leads me to see the  shadow of God

with a Holy breath that sets me free