Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Spirit awaits

call on spirit to feed my soul

to unlock the secrets of the great unknown 

to bring the power of these gifts to be used

to find the strength cut me loose 

from these ties that bind and confuse 

so at last freedom can bring me some truth 


for Lord you are the song that speaks

the gift of words that I so need

you hold the answers to the prayers released 

to fly on home to Eternity 


and when our earthly shrouds turn to dust

For time indeed  wears on us 

we hold so tightly to your promise to see

past the illusions of the body to eternity 


so I call on you God for the ability 

to bring hope to those who are suffering 

and I ask to please find a way

to be a little more patient and loving each day

for these earthly bodies in time fade 

and then we find that spirits awaits