Thursday, March 29, 2012


And how many of you have come to realize that you have had to step up to the plate.
To step up to your dreams
And to fight for them and give your heart and souls
to make them the best you can make them.

                   So here is the work to do
Here is our life, our dreams, our work.
And all the hours it takes to make it work out
Is ok because…
We have said Yes to our dreams
We have said I can, I can do this,
I can live my life the way I want,
To be a reflection of who I am
And I can live the way I want to right here in Paradise.
And even if the odds are stacked against you
You still say Ok, and you still step up to the plate,
And you step up to all the risks and sometimes all of savings
To be here to live your life and your dreams the best way you can.  So here’s to you!