Wednesday, March 28, 2012

                  To  get yourself through

                  Brilliant breath of being,
Shine Your light on Me
Radiant thoughts
That come to bring,
The life that supports me and you.

What is it you must give to make it,
                   And all of what you need to create
                    To live and love and come to terms with your life
And still find a way to get through.

Til at some point on your Journey
In a moment of rest you see,
All that it took to get yourself here
And what it might take to get your self free.

All that you worked for to just survive,
Reflected in the life you lead,
Breathe in the life and the journey
And bless it and the work you do.

And at that point when you look back
To see that path on which you have come
Are you ok with your life you have led
And all that you have done.

Brilliant breath of Being
Be with me today
Let the grace of spirit shine on me
And guide me on my way .