Monday, May 14, 2012

The Word of God

If I were asked to speak of God,
I would speak of the Great Love the Heart of God Carries.
This precious Love that lives in the Christ and the Masters,
That is a magnet that draws us ever nearer to the Light of Lights
And lets us experience all of the myriad energies of existence.
If I were to speak of God, I would look at the Miracle of Being,
And at all the humble servants of the Lord that have long followed the path and given their Lives so that others could follow on the way.

If I were to Speak of God I would know that there is no way words can convey the truth of this energy, this glory this Spirit that lives
Here on Earth and gives us eternal life  after our time here.
And I would look at the inspiration given by the Beauty of this planet
And how it nourishes and sustains us and leads us to be guardians
To protect this place for the growth of humankind.

And I would look at the acts of kindness humankind does in God’s name,
And I would be in awe at the  Amazing grace that saves us when we fall
And lifts us to Glory when we open our hearts to his true name.
And Still I would be forever missing the truth
Of this magical force that is beyond words.

And if one was to say, as they often do, How could God allow
such Pain and suffering. I would see the compassion God has for those
who do not see how God allows life to be, as we act out our drama and dream here in this time and space.
And how when we awaken from that dream
how God is always there to meet and greet us with eternal Life.

And so I offer words that are just a shadow of the Love and Light of
What God is. For how can I put into words the ecstasy of the moments
When I merge with God in the inner sanctuary of my soul.
And how can I describe heaven when it
only makes me so long to once again go home.
And so I speak and seek to share these gifts given,
as so many have before me, and I take a breath of God’s Heaven
 in secret moments of communion, and God is there to guide me and reveal the love and truth to me each day in a million ways.
And God reflects his spirit here in us
as we serve the purpose and plan of God’s Will
And a way that we have to live with God’s love and life,
As we journey on, For the journey is our love,
And God’s love living in us,  and so I live with this
Inexpressible word God in my heart and soul
Knowing it is beyond, so beyond a word we may know.
It is my very Breath and the Love that is ever Alive in my heart and soul.