Saturday, January 28, 2017

i welcome this day

IMG_1781.JPG

I welcome this day

with an open heart and mind

I breathe in the presence of love divine

for I believe God is Good all the time 


and as I see the good in me

I can see this good in others too

for I realize that I project on others


what it is I need to learn and do


there is such a magic in creation 

and such beauty to be seen

Lord let my eyes be open

to the miracles in life you bring 


so Sweet blessings that come

in such mysterious ways

in random acts of kindness 

when you live with love each day


I welcome this day and listen 

to the song that the universe sings

the music of creation is so glorious 

and it's vibration is Alive in everything 


thank you God for this day

and the opportunity to be  

present here in paradise 

with the gifts this body mind and spirit brings