Friday, February 3, 2017

be just be

I can be and just be

I can breathe and just breathe 

being, breathing, so alive 

with each moment

 completely whole in the light


I can let go of ego

I can embrace all I face 

I can truly love myself 

and the human race


I let go of who I'm supposed to be

I'm ok with this vast diversity 

I am nothing and I am all

that I am that I am that's evolved 


present here in this breath of life

is the universal presence sensed

part of the creation s possibilities 

accepting this beingness in infinity 


and here is the great mystery 

your prayers are always heard

and your hearts true intent observed

and those feelings your concealing 

all part of pure soul of just being 


 here and now in this moment 

past defining  any meaning 

the Word of God is revealing

the am that i am in being