Tuesday, March 7, 2017

angels caress

 I am spirit here in form

  not separate but truly one

 with loves source from which all is born

I feel the caress of the angels 

touch my soul at dawn 

in the quiet moments

 before the distractions come


their touch reminds me 

I am spirit here in form

  not separate but truly one

 with loves source from which all is born  


and sometimes i can't help but feel

 I am a vessel of light afloat in the sea

of Creations universal energy 

the wind of spirit directs my soul

and God's will is my compass  

that directs where to go


I would be lost in the darkness of the night

without the gift of God's heavenly light

so I thank The Father and Mother divine 

and ask to share their blessings I find 


and I return to Spirit take time each day

and go into the silence and pray

to let His will guide the way

as through the seas of Creation this vessel sails