Monday, March 10, 2014

waterfall of light

There is a Waterfall of Light
That cleanses the past away,
 It is from the Holy Fountain at the source
Of the creator and knows our purpose and the pathway

And these Holy waters pour forth
these blessings daily if we believe
there is  the sacred chalice
That refreshes and gives us what we need

There is this Holy nectar so sweet
That comes from the love in brings
It opens up our heart
And brings love to everything

Waterfall of light, Fountain of this life
Pour forth the power of love
And let us be ever blessed
 By the grace from your place above

Lead me to the precious space
Where I can truly receive
These gifts you bring so freely
That nourish and feed the soul in me

Allow me to have the Presence
To be open to the truth inside
And let me feel the gratitude
That comes when I truly find

The Fountain of light
The chalice of Love
The blessings poured forth everyday
All the gift that spirit brings
That are freely given when we believe and pray.