Monday, March 31, 2014

Your soul sings

There is a song in my Heart and Soul
That rings with a pure spirit
So I breathe in the inspiration
 And the colors of sounds that embrace me

I dress myself in the colors
And the mystic radiant light
with a song that has the wings of an angel
And it is sung by a messenger’s passing flight

I reach out my arms and open my eyes
And  spirit carries me to fly
Across the mystic rainbow
That shines with the rising sun

If I had the power to tune in to God’s voice
I would listen in silence and hear
The music of the universe
That sings so sweet and clear

There is a blessings in just being
Awake at the magic of this dawn
And I dress myself in the colors
of the path that promises a way to carry on

There is a song that lifts me to heaven
And it begs me to be heard
And Iembrace its energy
And breathe in the bliss I serve

There is a vision that is universal and sublime
That lives in the jewel of the morning star
That reflects the light inside everything
And such sweet Harmony when you are in tune inside

We are all a part of this one great universe
And we are all together here to find our song to sing
to carry us above the darkness
and hear the music of the universe alive in you