Saturday, April 5, 2014

The Beauty of a Morning Star


The Morning Star catches me
It calls to my very soul
it’s radiant beauty is a magnet that brings
me the stillness and whispers of a greater reality to know

I see the light that must have existed
 so very long ago
Perhaps it was the morning star
that Buddha gazed upon
under that Bodhi tree to  be shown

the experience of enlightenment
So he could share his teachings
And help those suffering on earth
to learn the truth and know the unknown

I see the hope and the Beauty
And the promise of the new Dawn
I breathe the Breath of life
That joins us in spirit as one

How precious the universal mind is
And what a gift is given in this very moment here
To discover the blessings of secrets
That are waiting there in silence to appear

And so we find the spirit
and share Creations energy
with the Magick of the Living Light
and the Power we receive

for there is magnet of  the light that shines
from that ever distant star
and it lives within us as a guide
to awaken us to the truth of who we really are.