Wednesday, April 2, 2014

the Presence of Angels

With a silken breath the Presence
Softly speaks to my soul
With the touch of the Angels
I find the spirit is there and it will show

How to take a moment and smile
And I stop what I’m doing and see
The blessings that the Angels bring
When I allow this presence to be

The Presence of the Masters
So still in the light that I believe
They are holding the way open
To give me the words to speak

Such an intoxicating life this is
With so much given in this creation we live
So much beauty in every living thing
If we can just hear the song of Creations hymn

I bow my head and say a prayer of gratitude
For the magic that is free
For we are given the gifts of God’s Angels
With every moment in eternity.

And the soft breath of that presence
Still surrounds my heart
And I’d like to bring some of that precious essence
Into my work and never be apart

For there is a way that we all can live
With this love that heaven brings
this precious gift from God above
Can be alive in everyone and everything