Monday, May 12, 2014

A prayer

Lord,

 Help me to love others as you love me
And help me to not be afraid to ask for help when I need

And yes, there’s thing with the patience it takes
And there’s a lot of patience needed to build and create 
I realize you have so much patience with me
I guess you know I’ll get there eventually.

It takes a lot to manifest these dreams
And to share the visions given to me.
I know you have given these things for me to do
And I can’t do them alone so I need others help too.

Let my cause be centered and true
And may it always be serving you
And as I work to share what you given to me
May that work be done with love it needs

I realize on this journey through life where I go
I am never really alone
And there’s a reason for that I’ve come to see
It’s really meant that we work together it seems

For we are all one part of a greater whole
And as we learn in life we continue to grow
May I grow with grace to get my work done
And to serve you through helping others become
What they need to make there dreams come true

May I find that love inside of me
With blessings given so abundantly
So that I may live a live worthy and true
With gratitude I offer it all to you.