Thursday, April 26, 2012


I am the Voice that whispers to you softly
In the quiet before the morn,

I am the soft breeze that comes to lift you
With the breath that you were born
.
I am the brilliant rays of energy
 that bring You a guiding light.

I am the one who travels to the source
And dances with the miracle of life.

And I have brought you gifts each day
And the mirror so you can see,
The original Face you knew
Before you were born to fulfill
A promise that was your destiny.

And all that I am
You are too,
And all the secrets
that you found you already knew.

And all the time spent paying dues to the dream
Are paid in full for what was meant to be.
For have you experienced so much in this  life
And now you can be free.

So open up the heart to the greatest Love
That you have cherished from within.
And fly with wings of angels
That will carry your soul to where I am.