Saturday, April 7, 2012

Dear Lord
Come into my heart and Soul
So that your divine presence fills my being
So I may become one with the energy you hold.
Be my voice,
Let your light be my light,
Let you love be my love
Let your vision guide me,
And  your words inspire and direct me.

For when you were transformed from Body to Spirit
You gave us the greatest gift,
So that we can also be transformed by your light and love.
We can be born again to eternal light.

And we can become the ones who receive God’s
Spirit here in form.
And our form can be a vessel and the chalice
For the Holy Spirit,
And our lives can be our gift to God
As your life was our gift.

And our life can speak of God’s great blessings
As your life did.
And our consciousness can become
part of the Christ consciousness that holds the
infinite light of God’s Love,
So we may love God as you did.

And we may bring God’s Spirit into our life
With the very Breath of your being.
And so we celebrate your transformation
With our transformation.
And we sing songs of Praise
And we find great Joy
For Christ is born again through us this Easter day.