Friday, January 18, 2013

My new Site for The travel angel Handbook
http://thetravelangel.com/
We are humble servants of the Lord
And the gifts of our work are offered
At the alter of God and humanity
To aid in any way that they can

I release any feeling of inadequacy
I release any sense of inferiority
I let the Light that I am and what I offer
Shine through me out to the world through this work

I release any doubt and worry I may have
I release any limitations and fear present in me
So that the gifts of the work given through me
Can fulfill the intent to serve and aid others

I ask for God’s blessings on this offering
I ask for the good that is within this work
Find a way to reach those who might need it
And who might be helped by it.

And I thank God and the Messengers
Who guided this work to be created
for whatever reasons that I may not even know

And ask that I am able to do the work needed
To serve this offering
And that it bring Light and blessings
To all who find it

And that I believe in it’s worth
And believe in myself being worthy of it
So that I can accept the success
And abundance that it brings.

I give thanks to God for this Offering
I give thanks to God to all who aid in the work
In bringing about the fulfillment of the Purpose
For which this offering was made
And so it is.