Wednesday, January 11, 2017

fields of heaven

if I were to wander through fields of Heaven

and find you waiting there for me

would it be the souls moment 

when I could be made complete 


there this subtle nudging I feel

And words that whisper of an alternate reality 

where a prayer is almost heard

a miracle sometimes occurs


Theres a moment where the bridge is seen

Where I can cross the river to meet 

but I know in the back of my mind 

it's not yet time to finally be set free


oh mother of the bliss of heaven

oh Master of the one great light

let me live to my fullest 

the opportunity given in this life


I pray you bring your presence forth 

to be alive within my heart and mind

and guide me on the way 

for the reason I came to find


But oh the sweet breath of spirit 

carries such a mystical fragrance 

that holds these sacred possibilities 

so i reach to touch the masters robe

and I bow so deep at his feet


and in the distance I wonder

is it enough to pray and meditate 

how do I take these holy morsels offered

and make them a feast for others to save


so this holy circle spins 

round throughout eternity 

til the lord is found

present in the heart of me


and I honor the blessings and the miracles I see

and I'll do the best I can

to try to love and honor you

and that faith in me you have found