Sunday, March 26, 2017

this journey

can I I kiss the infinite  space 
of Gods redeeming grace
this mysterious call of now
that asks me to present and allow
my heart to be open to feel
that Loving touch the Mother reveals
to deliver me to the Son
and see His Love in everyone 

can i believe in the magic  I see
that gives me the hope I need
to carry on to finally be
the truth that I pray for that's been concealed 
in the depths of the doubt I hid 
that always said you are not worthy 
and just not good enough to be free

I call forth the highest light
in this silent moment I face my life 
and pour forth my heart and soul
to give myself to a higher goal

to do whatever  I can 
to be all that I am 
and serve that higher plan
and honor the spirit of God in man 

I thank all the teachers in my life 
and the Holy ones that serve the light
I thank God each and everyday
and the Blessed Mother and Son
who guide me with such patience 
on the way to merge with the One